|Dr. Cary A. Shapoff
- B.S., Case Western Reserve University, 1968.
- D.D.S., Case Western Reserve University Dental School, 1972.
- Surgical Dental Internship, Bethesda Naval Hospital, 1972-73.
- Dental Officer, USS Coronado, 1973-75.
- Dental Specialty Certificate in Periodontics, University of Maryland 1977.
- Fellow, International College of Dentists - 2001-current.
- Fellow, Pierre Fauchard Academy International Honor Dental Society 2001.
- Dentist of the Year Award, Bridgeport Dental Association, 2007-2008
- Director, American Board of Periodontology 2006-2010
- Co-Chairman, American Board of Periodontology 2009-2010
- Private Practice, 1977-present.
|Dr. Shapoff has been a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology since
1981. He was elected as a Director of the American Board of Periodontology (2004-2010). He has served as President of numerous dental and periodontal
organizations on the local, state and regional levels and has lectured
extensively throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe and Asia on bone grafting, dental
implant surgery and general periodontal treatment.
Dr. Shapoff has also
written articles published in the Journal of Periodontology, International Journal of Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry, Compendium and
The Dental Guide (Canada). A frequent lecturer on periodontics, bone grafting procedures and dental implant surgery, Dr. Shapoff can be found lecturing around the world to his dental colleagues. Download Cary Shapoff's complete Curriculum Vitae here.
||Dr. Perry A. Wasserlauf
- B.A.,Emory University 1992.
- D.M.D., University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey 1996.
- Dental Specialty Certificate in Periodontics, University of Maryland 1998.
- Private practice 1998 - present.
|Joining the practice in January 1999. Dr. Wasserlauf completed his residency training in periodontics at the University of Maryland in Baltimore.
Our staff includes 4 registered dental hygienists - 4 surgical assistants - 4 administrative and clerical support staff.
Monday - Friday 8 am - 6 pm
Saturday - 8 am - 12 noon
For your convenience we will file your dental and medical insurance forms for you.
We are members of:
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Delta Dental
Any patient with a periodontal emergency will be seen THAT DAY. We have time set aside everyday for emergency patients and will accommodate people with their work schedule.
As a convenience to our patients and dental colleagues we have provided forms that can be downloaded and filled out at home at your convenience
Patients - feel free to download these and fill out the new patient information form at home and bring them with you on your first visit.
New patient form
New patient insurance financial information
Dentist's may use our referral form and send it along with your patient or fax to our office prior to their visit.
Dentist referral form
Note: To view these forms you must have Adobe's Acrobat reader installed on your computer. You can download that for free here.
You can view a map or get door to door directions to our office. Just Click Here.HOME
71 Beach Road, Fairfield, CT. 06430 203-255-7771
32 Cherry Street, Milford, CT 06460 203-878-8596
© Copyright 1999-2010, Cary Shapoff D.D.S.
All Rights Reserved Worldwide.